UEW Admission Into Undergraduate Programmes for 2019/2020 Academic Year
Admission of Direct/Mature/Post-diploma Candidates into Full-Time/Sandwich Undergraduate Programmes for 2019/2020 Academic Year
NOTE: Current final year students who are yet to write their final exams may also apply as “AWAITING RESULT”
FACULTY OF EDUCATIONAL STUDIES
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
SCHOOL OF CREATIVE ARTS
FACULTY OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES EDUCATION & COMMUNICATION
FACULTY OF SCIENCE EDUCATION
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES EDUCATION
FACULTY OF BUSINESS EDUCATION
FACULTY OF EDUCATION AND COMMUNICATION SCIENCES
FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
FACULTY OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND ENVIRONMENT EDUCATION
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE EDUCATION
FACULTY OF GHANAIAN LANGUAGES EDUCATION
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
These requirements are to be met in addition to the other programme-specific requirements
1. Obtain an Application Voucher from any of the following Banks/Sources: GCB Bank, Agric. Development Bank (ADB), Ecobank, Zenith Bank, Unibank, Fidelity Bank, Republic Bank and VISA Credit/Debit Card. International Students should use VISA card.
2. Visit the University’s website at www.uew.edu.gh. Click on Admissions, and select Apply Online >>>. Log in with your Voucher Serial Number and PIN, fill an appropriate application form and submit online.
Cost of Online Application Forms (Bachelor’s degree and Diploma programmes)
- Direct Applicants - GH¢200.00
- Mature Applicants - GH¢300.00
- All Post-Diploma Applicants - GH¢200.00
- Fee-paying facility is available to applicants who do not meet the competitive selection cut-offs but satisfy the minimum university requirements.
- Special Education applicants should pass the entrance examination in their second programme before selection.
- Successful applicants of Ghanaian Language would be given the opportunity to offer a second subject in English/French/Linguistics/German.
- Physical Education and Sports Coaching applicants should not be more than Forty (40) and Fifty (50) years respectively.
- Submitting an application with supporting documents is the first step in the selection process. Applicants are entreated to study the admissions brochure carefully before completing an application.
- All certificates and results other than those from the West African Examinations Council, the Universities and Polytechnics in Ghana and institutions accredited by the National Accreditation Board should be cleared with the National Accreditation Board and the evaluation report submitted to the University. You can call 0302-518630, 286013/14, 518570 for assistance.
Closing Date for Submission of Application Forms
Direct Applicants: 31st May, 2019
Mature Applicants: 30th March, 2019
Post-Diploma Applicants: 31st May, 2019
Registrar January 2019