Central University School Of Theology And Missions Admissions 2018/2019
The school of Theology and Missions, the first school of central University, the premier, private and chartered University in Ghana is currently opening up admission for the following innovative and industry -tailored programmes.
- Master of Philosophy in Theology (2 years)
- Master of Arts in Religious Studies (1 year)
- Bachelors (4 years)
- Bachelor of Arts in Theology
- Bachelor of Arts in church Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Christian Education
- Bachelor of Art in family Counselling.
CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES (4 TIMES IN WEEKS: EVENING, WEEKEND)
- Certificate in Theological Studies
- Certificate in Ministry & Missions
- Certificate in Theology and Administration
- Certificate in Biblical Studies - Hebrew for Exegesis
- Certificate in Biblical Studies - Greek Exegetical studies
- Certificate in Church Administration
- Certificate in Ministry and Organisational Management
- Certificate in Teaching and guidance and Counselling
- Certificate in guidance, Counselling and Education
- Certificate in leadership, Ministry and Organisational Management
- Certificate in Strategic Leadership
- Certificate in Theology, Children & Youth Ministry, Church Administration & Organisational Management.
- Certificate in Ministry, Children & Youth Studies and Church Administration
- Certificate in Conflict Management and Resolution
Certificate programmes start from Friday, November 2, 2018 - December 6,2018
Admissions are on-going, Be admitted today.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- SSSCE/ WASSCE credit in three core subject including English Language, Mathematics and integrated science or Social studies and three elective subjects. Aggregate score not exceeding 24 in the case of SSSCE and 36 for WASSCE.
- GCE 'A' level, post secondary teachers certificate AABCE and GBCE
- Mature applicants: Applicants must be 25 years and above must demonstrate relevant professional experience. Applicant will also be requires to pass an entrance examination and an interview.
- Other qualifications such us Highest National Diploma, ICM qualifications etc will be considered for appropriate entry level.
- Applicant for the masters programme must have fist Degree in a relevant field with at least 2nd class lower division
- 3rd class applicants could also admitted on an interview basis.
- Other entry requirements for specific programmes can be viewed at www.centra.edu.gh
- Opportunities: Applicants will be informed to the joband career development opportunities associated with their programme during orientation.
Admission/ Application forms are available at Mataheko Campus,Accra.
Call: 0572309598, 0544228460