Central University School Of Theology And Missions Admissions 2018/2019
The School of theology and missions, the first of central university, the premier, indigenous private and chartered University in Ghana is currently opening up admission for the following innovative and industry tailored programmes.
- Master of philosophy in Theology (2 years)
- Master of Arts in Religious Studies (1 year)
BACHELOR (4 years)
- Bachelor of Arts in Theology
- Bachelor of Art in Church Administration
- Bachelor of Art in Christian Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Family Counselling
CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES ( 4 TIMES A WEEK IN 6 WEEKS: EVENING AND WEEKEND)
- Certificate in Theological Studies
- Certificate in Ministry & Mission
- Certificate in Bible Studies, Hebrew for Exegesis
- Certificate in Bible Studies, Greek Exegetical Studies
- Certificate in Church Administration
- Certificate in Ministry and Organisation Management
- Certificate in Teaching and Guidance and Counselling
- Certificate in Guidance and Counselling and Education
- Certificate in Leadership, Ministry and Organisational Management
- Certificate in Strategic Leadership
- Certificate in Theology, Children & Youth Ministry, Church Administration & Organisational Management
- Certificate in Ministry, children & Youth Studies and Church Administration
- Certificate in conflict Management and Resolution
Certificate programmes starts from Friday, November 2, 2018- December 6, 2018
Admissions are on-going. Be admitted today.
- 6 SSSCE/WASSCE credit in three (3) core subjects including English Language, Mathematics and integrated science or Social Studies and three elective subjects. Aggregate score not exceeding 24 in the case of SSSCE and 36 for WASSCE.
- GCE ‘A’ Level post secondary Teacher certificate AABCE and GBCE.
- Mature Applicants must be 25 years and Above must demonstrate relevant professional experience. Applicant will also be pass entrance examination or interview.
- Other qualifications such us Higher National Diploma, ICM qualifications etc will be considered for appropriate entry level.
- Applicants for Masters programme must have a first Degree in relevant field with at least 2nd class lower division.
- 3rd class applicants could also be admitted on an interview basis.
- Other entry requirements for specific programmes can viewed at www.central.edu.gh
Opportunities: All applicants will be informed of the job and career development opportunities associated with their programme during orientation.
Admission forms are available at Mataheko Campus, Accra.
Call 0572309598, 0544228460,