Call for Applications for Edu Fondazione Scholarship for 2018/2019 Academic Year
The Scholarship is opened to both continuing and fresh students.
- Continuing students – Beneficiaries on this scholarship are advised to renew their application
- Freshers – Fresh students who wants to be considered for the above must be Ghanaian and pursuing full time programme in this university
- Applicants must be Ghanaian Regular students
- Applicants should not be a beneficiary of another Scholarship scheme at the time of application.
Prospective Applicants are to include the following documents;
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High School Transcripts or All Terminal Reports
- Recommendation Letters
- Awards and Certificates (If Any)
- All Applicants should provide proof of need
MODE OF APPLICATION:
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19/20) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building
- Any write-up should be typed using the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF FORMS
- All Renewing students are to submit their applications on or before 14th September, 2018 at 3.00 p.m
- Fresh student applicants are to submit their applications on or before 14th September, 2018 at 3.00 p.m