2018/19 Scholarships : Educational Pathways International Scholarships for 2018/2019 Academic Year
- Applicants must be Ghanaian Regular students.
- Applicants should not be a beneficiary of another Scholarship scheme at the time of application
The minimum grade for prospective continuing student applicants must be at least Second Class Upper. First year applicants should have a WASSCE result /aggregate of at least Nine (9).
Prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High School Transcripts or all Terminal reports for the whole duration for SHS
- Recommendation letters and other awards or certificates (if any)
- Prospective continuing student applicants should also add their complete University Academic Transcripts, (including current - Second Semester results)
MODE OF APPLICATION:
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19/20) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF FORMS
All applicants are to submit their applications on or before 17th September 2018 at 3.00 pm.