University of Energy and Natural Resource UENR 2018/2019 Research or Higher Degree Programmes Admission
ADMISSION OF CANDIDATES TO RESEARCH OR HIGHER DEGREE PROGRAMMES FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC YEAR
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into research
and higher degree programmes in:
MSc./MPhil Climate Change
MPhil Applied Mathematics
MSc./MPhil /PhD Crop Science
MBA/MPhil Agribusiness Management
MSc./ MPhil Environmental Planning and Sustainability
MSc./PhD Sustainable Energy
MSc./PhD Environmental Engineering Management
MPhil/PhD Social Forestry and Environmental Governance
MSc./MPhil/PhD in Computer Science
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
i. Masters Programmes
At the time of application, candidates must be graduates of this University or any other recognized University and shall normally have obtained a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) degree in the relevant field.
ii. PhD Programmes
Candidates applying for Doctor of Philosophy degree must have a Masters degree or its equivalent from a recognized Institution and shall submit evidence of adequate training and ability to undertake the proposed programme.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
Unless otherwise stated,
1. Masters Programmes (Full-Time) are of Two (2) Calendar Years duration.
2. PhD Programmes (Full-Time) are of Four (4) Calendar Years duration.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Sale of e-Vouchers/Forms for admission shall commence on 20th March, 2018.
1. First of all, candidates must purchase an e-Voucher by paying an application fee of
Two Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢250.00) at the following banks: Ecobank or
2. Upon payment of the application fee, candidates will receive an e-Voucher containing
an application number and PIN that will grant access to the online admissions portal.
3. Candidates should then proceed to online admissions portal and begin the application
4. Candidate is required to upload a passport size picture with the following dimensions:
i. 600×600 pixels
ii. White background
iii. Picture size should not exceed 500kb
5. Once the process has been completed, candidates must print out 3 copies of the completed application form from the portal and submit them (by post) to the School of Graduate Studies along with all relevant documents (Photocopies of Certificates, Recommendation Letters, and [Transcript for those attending UENR for the first time]) to the following address:
School of Graduate Studies
Deadline for the submission of application forms is Tuesday, 31st July, 2018.
Application forms submitted after the deadline will not be processed.
Only candidates who successfully gain admission will be notified subsequently.
For further details on the various programmes kindly click here or for further enquiries kindly call the Graduate School on 0352290387. In case of online application challenges kindly contact 0205742832.