Application for 2018 Fellowship Programme – University of Jyvaskyla, Finland
Applications are invited from qualified PhD candidates for three to four-month fellowship tenable at the University of Jyvaskyla, Finland.
- Be academic staff of UEW, and must have been confirmed
- Be on a doctoral programme in UEW in any area relating to Education
- Be in the second or third year in the 2017/18 academic year.
- Have successfully gone through proposal defence.
- Applicants would be required to submit a research resume of up to four (4) pages, stating:
- Progress of their doctoral studies
- Expected benefits they hope to gain from their fellowship with JYU
- The application should be sent to:
The Office of The Dean,
Centre for International Programmes
- Deadline for Submission: Friday, 30th March , 2018
- Shortlisted applicants would be invited for interview from 12th to 13th April, 2018.
Note: Interested applicants could seek further information on the university website https://opiskelu.jyu.fi/en/apply/student-exchange/how-to-apply