University of Health and Allied Sciences (UHAS) 2018 National Competitive Tendering (NCT)
- The University of Health and Allied Sciences, Ho intends to apply part of its Budgetary Allocation of Fund to fund eligible Payment under the contract for the following:
Contract Package No. Description Qty Tender Security GHC Cost of the Tender Doc. GHC VR/UHAS/GDS/NCT/001/2018 Supply and Installation of Heavy Duty Copier Printer 1 5,000.00 200.00 VR/UHAS/WKS/NCT/001/2018 Construction and Completion of Proposed School of Public Health at Permanent Site, Hohoe – Phase I 200,000.00 500.00
- The University of Health and Allied Sciences,Ho invites sealed Tenders from eligible suppliers/Contractors for the above Proposed Contracts. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering (NCT) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Amendment) ACT, 2016 (ACT 914) and the Guidelines of the Public Procurement Authority of the Republic of Ghana.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from the Procurement and Supply Unit (Opposite Ho Public Cemetery, Dave Ho) and inspect the bidding documents at the address and location given from 9:00am to 5:00pm local time; Monday – Friday from Thursday, 3rd May, 2018, to the close of the tender.
- A complete set of documents may be purchased by interested firms on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee as stated above. Payment must be made in the name of University of Health And Allied Sciences by Bankers Draft from any bank for the document.
- Tenders must be delivered to the address below at or before 1:00pm, Wednesday, 30th May 2018. Tenders shall be valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline of Tender submission. All Tenders must be accompanied by appropriate Tender Security as stated above from a reputable Bank or Insurance Company in Ghana. Late Tenders will be rejected. Tenders will be opened in the presence of the Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend at the Council Chamber at the Main Campus, University of Health And Allied Sciences, Sokode-Lokoe near Ho at 1:00pm, Wednesday, 30th May 2018.
- Location for Submission of Bids:
Procurement and Supply Unit
(Opposite Ho Public Cemetery, Dave Ho)
University Of Health and Allied Sciences (UHAS)
Ho – Volta Region
Telephone: 0362 290083, 0362290067
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (for enquiries only)