KNUST Call for Applications for Kingdom Books and Stationery Bursary for 2018/2019 Academic Year
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Students’ Financial Services Office
- The Bursary is opened to all First (1st), Second (2nd) and Third (3rd) year students of the University, pursuing full time programs.
- All applicants must be Ghanaian Regular students.
- Applicants should not be a beneficiary of another Scholarship scheme.
All Prospective Applicants are to include the following documents;
- Proof of need.
- Awards and Certificates (If Any).
- Certified copy of current Exams Results.
Mode of Application:
Click here to download Application forms and other detailed information
Completed Application forms and all required attachments should be sealed in an A4 Envelope, with all credentials of student boldly printed on and submitted at the Students Affairs and Financial Service Office, Room 19/20, Office of the Dean of Students, J. Happer Building.
Closing Date for Submission of Forms:
All Applicants are to submit their applications by Monday, 30TH April, 2017, at 4.00pm
NOTE: No application will be accepted after the deadline.